Saturday, April 14, 2018

M is for : An Interview with OA Blogger Leandra Wallace #AtoZChallenge

Operation Awesome's #AtoZChallenge theme for 2018 is... 
OA to Z! We'll be correlating our usual posts with the challenge letters, plus, each weekend, you'll get a chance to get to know one of our bloggers better.

What's your passion in life? 

The love of story, for sure! I enjoy it in books, in my own writing, in movies & TV, and in songs. I would love to one day be able to state my profession as 'author' (instead of a member service representative, heh). I also love being a mother! Even if I sometimes feel like all I do is pour chocolate milk, and hunt for lost toys...

What are three of your short-term goals?

Finish revising my current YA manuscript.
Begin querying this year.
Paint the rest of the house.


No comments: